MY LAST HOLIDAY

Hi, guys! It's been a long since I made my last post. Today is my first day of 2nd semester after two weeks holiday.

I am going to share my holiday stories with you, guys. My holiday was spent a lot with my friends. On the first day of holiday, I went to school for PK (Perwakilan Kelas). After that, I and my friends went to the mall. We only did window shopping and hangout.

The next day, I visited my uncle's house because there were my cousins from Depok. I was really happy because I missed them a lot and we didn't meet each other for long because the last time I met them was when Eid Al-Fitr about 7 months ago. We talked much about school, friends, etc. On the evening, we were going to go to the nearest mall to watch our favourite movie, Jumanji. So we went there by car. When we arrived, evidently the movie's schedules were full so we didn't watch. We chose to have dinner at the restaurant and after that, I and my sister went home.

The first week of holiday, I went to school to do some stuff for PK's (Perwakilan Kelas) event which is Musyawarah Besar. It was held for 3 days in Villa Istana Bunga, Lembang on 21st-23rd December 2017. I and my friends went to the villa for surveying. We thought that going there only took for an hour. Evidently, it took for almost 2 hours to get there. Finally, we arrived. First, I and my friends went around the VIB by car. The rain got heavier, so we decided to go straight our villa. We arrived there and we got in. I and my friends looked around the house. While we were looking around the house, suddenly my friend came and got all wet because she went by motorcycle. Actually, she came late because she went from her house and got lost. After her clothes were rather dry, we ate cuanki in the villa. We saw that the houses around there were soo cute to take photos at and before we went home, we took photos in front of the cute houses.

Finally, the day that I'd waited for long came. We went to the villa with a couple of cars. We arrived there about 9.30am and then played games, named "Hot Seat". After that, we did forum, which is held for evaluating our work the last 3 months and planning our work for the next 3 months. On the night, we watched horror movie together.

The 2nd day, we continued the forum. On that day, it was mostly spent with forums. Finally, the forum was done and we played games again. Most of us were excited for this game, which is werewolf. Although it wasn't finish, but it was still fun. I cooked foods for dinner because I was the part of it. Because of several things, the foods were late, so, in the end we watched movie late. By the way, we watched horror movie again, but in that time, I was really sleepy because of cooking and I didn't watch it at all.


On the last day, we did jogging around the villa in the morning. When we got back to the villa, we played games. We should move a ball from the pot which is full of water to our team behind us and the pot must be held on our head. It was really fun because it made us all wet!! Thereupon we took a bath and prepared for going home. Before we went, we took pictures together in front of our villa.

I was really happy for having my holiday with them and it was really unforgettable because we spent a lot of time together and we got to know each other. We felt so much like a family.



  This holiday was sooo much fun and it ended so fast I felt.

Komentar

Postingan Populer