Introduction Conversation

On Monday, Larisa attends the Culture Festival of SMAN 3 Bandung at Lapangan Bali. She meets a new friend there.

Larisa: "Hello, I am Larisa. What is your name?"
Luvita: "Oh, hi there. I am Luvita!"
Larisa: "Are you a SMAN 3 student?"
Luvita: "Yes, I am. What about you?"
Larisa: "Me too. I am X Social I student."
Luvita: "Really? i'm X Social II student!"
Larisa: "How can I never see you in school?"
Luvita: "Because I like to stay in class and listening to music."
Larisa: "Oh, is that your hobby? I like listening to music too."
Luvita: "What kind of genre that you like to listen?"
Larisa: "I like jazz music such ad Raisa's songs. What about you?"
Luvita: "Me too! Because I think Raisa's songs are really good and have meaningful lyrics."
Larisa: "I think it's good if we go together to Raisa's concert next week at 2pm."
Luvita: "Okay, and then what is your address? I will come to your house before 2pm."
Larisa: "It's a good idea! My address is at Bunga Street"
Luvita: "Okay, see you!"
Larisa: "See you too!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer