Me, Myself and I

          Hello.. I want to introduce myself. I am Larisa Safa Kirana. Usually, people call me Larisa. But, my close friends and my family like to call me Caca because they think it’s easier than calling me Larisa. I live with my family. I have one elder sister. Her name is Levina. She is 5 years older than me.
            I was born in Bandung on 11th of January, 2002. So, this year I’m turning to 15 years old. I was a student of SMP Negeri 2 Bandung. Now, I am student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I feel so happy and proud to be a part of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Because, it’s my dream since I was in my junior high school. My class is X Social. I choose to be a social student because I want to continue my study in Faculty of Economy, Padjadjaran University.
            My hobby is singing. Actually, I only like to sing in my room. When I was in kindergarten, my parents asked me to join singing course. So, I join a singing course. But, after a month, I said to my parents that I don’t like joining the singing course. I like singing but it doesn’t mean I want to do it seriously. I just love to sing in my house or my room, singing my favorite songs everyday.
 I also like listening to music. Usually, the music that I listen is pop songs. My favourite singers are Raisa and Alika. Watching movies is my favourite activity in my spare time. I like to watch romantic comedy movies, such as The Princess Diaries, Wild Child, and Refrain. Comedy movies are also my favorite. I love all of Raditya Dika’s movies because his movies are so good and hilarious.
My favourite food is fried chicken. But, it doesn’t mean I like to eat junk food. I love fried chicken who made by my mother because it’s really delicious. My mother often ask me to teach me cooking, but I always deny it. Because, I don’t like cooking, but I love eating her foods.
            My favourite subject is Mathematic and English. Although many people said they were difficult, but I think they were fun and challenging. So, if we love the subject first, surely we can do it easily. On the weekend, I usually spend my day in book store to buy a book. I love reading a novel or buying some stationeries. Because I’m a visual person, I have to make my notes more colourful in order to be easier when I read or memorize it. So, the lessons that I learn are faster to understand.
            The main thing is I hope that my dream to be a student of Padjadjaran University can be achieved. Because, I really want to continue my study in Faculty of Economy for making my parents proud.
           

            

Komentar

Postingan Populer