My Friend's Plan

Larisa : Hi, Luvita! How are you? What will you do next holiday?
Luvita : Hi, Larisa! I'm good, and you? I will go to Los Angeles.
Larisa : I'm good, thank you. Wow, it's great! When will you go to Los Angeles?
Luvita : I'll go on 14th of December for 2 weeks
Larisa : How will you go there? What are places will you visit?
Luvita : I go there by plane. The plan is, I'll visit Universal Studios Hollywood, Grauman Chinese Theatre, etc.
Larisa : Amazing! I really want to go there. By the way, why do you go to Universal Studios? Why don't you go to Disneyland?
Luvita : Mmm, that's a good idea! But, I've ever gone to Disneyland when I was a kid. So, I think I'll go  to Universal Studio first, and then go to Disneyland.
Larisa: It must be an unforgettable moment. With whom will you go there?
Luvita : I will go there with my family.
Larisa : Ok.. I hope you'll enjoy your holiday! Have fun!
Luvita : Thank you, Larisa! I won't forget to buy you souvenirs!
Larisa : Hahahaha thank you, Luvita! See you!

Komentar

Postingan Populer