BAKTI DESA REPORT



on 4th of January 2019, my friends and I did the school program called bakdes or Bakti Desa. we would like to stay for 3 days in Cibeureum village. we went there by public transportation, or angkot. at first i thought that it would took an hour to be there, but evidently, the trip to the village is soooo long. i remembered that we were on the road for 3,5 hours. it made me very tired. when we arrived, we did like briefing in the balai desa before we went to our host house. after that, my classmates and I went together to our houses. our houses were near to each other except my group house. but it's ok because when we saw our house for the first time, we were so happy. the house is very clean and comfortable. although it wasnt really big, but we thought that its very enough for us. other than that, our host were very friendly and kind. they are husband and wife who live in the house only two of them. their children have lived with their own family (they have got married exactly). actually, they had no job in the village. they only use the house for stay like a week just because we would come. they had their work in Bandung. 

in the afternoon, my classmates and I strolled around the village. we went to the rice fields. the trip is so long because we went by walk but i was so happy and very fun! 
on the next day, we joined aerobic with the cibeureum residents. it was so fun. not only the aerobic, but we also played volley ball.
on the third day which means the last day, my classmates and I also my teacher, went to the Situ Cisanti. I was very amazed because I never saw like that before in Bandung.

we finally went back to Bandung by angkot too and it took longer than at the first time we went to the village due to the traffic.

i was realllyyyy happy. it was my unforgettable experience in my high school life!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer