MY DREAM


hi guys! my name is Larisa Safa Kirana. I am 17 years old now. by the way, i have one sibling. she is Levina, my sister who is 5 years older than me. she is now studying in Padjadjaran University. my hobby is reading books and watching videos on youtube. i dont like watching movies now because i am busy and i think that watching movies just wasting my 1,5 hours-2 hours!! why? if i watch videos on youtube for 2 hours, i can watch 5-6 videos. the videos that i like to watch is about the social politic. i like to watch videos from Asumsi, Najwa Shihab, and Gen Z. it makes me develope my knowledge about the social politic situation around me, Indonesia.

talking about my achievements, actually, i am one of the member of PK organization. when i was in junior high school, i was an introvert student who have no activities after school. i always went home and do my homework. always like that and now, if i remember my life when in jhs, i think its very non productive. sooo, in senior high school, i change it. my desire is to be more active student. i decided to join organization and extracuricullar. when i was 10th grader, i join the kaderisasi, named OST which held by PK organization. so, now, i am one of the PK member. i am very happy being the part of this organization. i learn a lot from PK. i think because i join PK, my self is developing, especially my soft skill, such as public speaking, the interpersonal relation, and the time management of mine.

other than that, in the 11th grader now, because of my activities in the organization that make me so busy, so i decided to participate in some competition which is related to the academic, such as economic and history competition. i think that winning the competition is not anything for me. i join the competition for pushing me to study.
      4 Accomplished Clever Hacks: Industrial Stairs Colour industrial cafe wood.Urban Industrial Apartment industrial loft workspace.Industrial Wall Decor Pipe Bookshelf.. Image result for fakultas ekonomi unpad

i want to work in start up company, especially in the marketing. why? because i think that i like to have some ideas for promoting something like in the social media to interest people. the reason that i want to work in start up company is because on years later, the  technology based company will be still up. to achieve it, i think that joining the organization make me have some experience that will very useful for me in the 'work life'. the things that i learn from organization are very important to be applicated. and then, when i go to the university, i want to study in Faculty of Economy UNPAD, department of Manajemen. if i study there, i will get knowledge that will be used when i work in marketing.
15 Things You Learn in Culinary School
i also want to be entrepreneur as my side job. i mean that i have to prepare my life in the future in order to have enough salary for my needs, and also for my dream, which is traveling around the world! i want to have business in culinary. although there will be many rivals for my business because there are a lot people who have business in the culinary too, but the culinary will not be extinct like the other business. i will collaborate with my sister. she and I like cooking. i think that it can be a good idea if my sister is the one who make the idea for the foods, and i will be the one who market it. by the way, now, in school, i also have business. i sell food in school and everyday i get money from it. doing business in high school can be media for me to learn for being entrepreneur in the future. aamiin...

Komentar

Postingan Populer