RECOMMENDING LUVITA

To : Sony Music Entertainment Indonesia Producer

Dear Erwin,

I am Larisa. I am Counselling Teacher in SMA 3 Bandung. I want to recommend my student, Luvita Risshauma Fitrah to be a singer in your music's producer. Luvita is 17 years old and she is from Cimahi. She likes singing since she was kid and often joining some singing competition, even international level. When she was in Elementary School, she ever sang in Singapore with Keluarga Paduan Angklung (KPA) SMAN 3 Bandung on 2012. She also won national singing competition with her vocal group in Junior High School, which is Festival Lomba Seni Sastra Nasional (FLS2N) on 2016. The achievement that she got recently is performing in Japan. The event called Expand the Sound of Angklung or ESA 2018. It was held by Japan-Indonesian Diploma Cooperation. She is the one of KPA's member that chosen by tight selection.

She really wants to be a famous singer someday, so I really hope that she can reach her dream. From her achievements, we know that she is exactly a talented one. In her school, which is SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, she often makes the school proud of her. So, that is the reason why I really believe that she will be a good singer in Indonesia's music industry even international.

I hope that you can take her as your talent. I know that she is very hard working student.

Thank you :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer