Tur Budaya 2019


hey, guys! it's been long since i posted my lastest post. today, i am going to tell you about my very fun stories with my friends, especially my classmates in Bali which is included OSIS programme, Tur Budaya 2019. we went there on March 17. we were very excited because we really need holiday in the middle of our school tasks. soo, we went there by plane. fortunately, my class got the first flight in the morning. we arrived in Bali at 1pm in Bali time. the first destination is Tanah Lot. In Tanah Lot, actually I didn't spend my time in the beach because my friends and I thought that spending time in the beach was just wasting time, soo we spent it by shopping at the stalls. although that, we still took pictures in the beach for our memories
the next destination is Jimbaran. on the plan, we would have a dinner on the coastline. we ate seafoods and it was very good. other than that, there was a performance by a singer. but, when we were enjoying the dinner, suddenly, the rain fell, and it was getting heavy. finally, we were failed to have dinner. i was sooo sad and disappoint. the comittee decided to take us back to the hotel for check in. but i was grateful too, because at least i can take a rest after having a loooong day. here is one of my picture with friends in Jimbaran before the rain fell
on the 2nd day, we had many destinations and it must be so tired for me. the first destination was Tanjung Benoa. Actually, on the schedule, we should be going to Pandawa Beach at first, but, because of the situation of the Tanjung Benoa beach, which will subside on the afternoon, and it won't good for watersport, so we went to Tanjung Benoa first. My friends and I didn't get on the watersport like the others. we were in the bad mood because the weather is really hot. so we just enjoy the beach by drinking the coconut and having fun conversation.

next, we went to Pandawa beach! we just took picture there and i think that Pandawa is very amazing! i saw very big chunk of stone.
after having fun in the beach, the next destination was rather different. it was not beach, it was Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK). I really had fun there!! we can chat on the grass and it's very clean! there was also bicycle rental, but i didn't play bicycle. I prefer to take picture there because there were many spots for taking picture.
in the evening, we watched the Devdan Show that was very amaziiiingg! at first, we were very tired to watch it and i guess that it wouldn't worth. but, all of it were wrong. it was very good show! it told us about how rich Indonesia is. the concept of the show is Archipelago of Indonesia. it was about the culture from Bali, Javanese, until Papua. And i think that it is one of the best thing i've ever watched. in there, we were forbidened to take a picture or video during the show.
on the next day, we have no schedule to the beach. we went to Tirta Empul and Panglipuran Village. in Tirta Empul, there was temple. there was also bathing pool, and it was said that the water is from the holy spring. so, there were many people who soak in the pool. the unique thing is, during there, we must wear something like 'samping' to avoid the unappropriate clothes that tourists wear.
we were having lunch in Kintamani, and it was very good because we ate with a view. and it was different with the other because Kintamani is really cold. but, i didn't take picture there because i just enjoying the food and time with my friends. the next destination was Panglipuran Village, but unfortunately it rained again so we couldn't go around the village. my friends and i only took shelter in one of the residents house. in order to not wasting time, so i had a conversation with the resident. he told me some information about the village also the culture. one of them was vehicle prohibition in the village to avoid the pollution. i really wish that in my house complex, it would be applied. but i guess it was impossible. here is my photo with him, he is very nice. although it rained, i still have good memories and lessons there.
because of the makrab on the evening, so, after that, we went back to the hotel for preparing Malam Keakraban in Nirmala Hotel. in the hotel, i was very tired. so i took a rest for a while and then continued preparing for makrab. we only had a little times, because from Panglipuran village, we stuck on the traffic. in makrab, we were having fun. there were so many games, videos, and also performance from extracurricullars. i was very amazed seeing the performance by tst! they were very talented, I think. in makrab, I didn't have too much photos, because I enjoyed the event.
on the next day, we have schedule in the beach again! it was Kuta Beach. we were given free time there. my friends and I decided to hang out in one of the minimarket there and having some snacks. we didn't spend many times in the beach, but fortunately, my class took picture together.
from Kuta, we continued our trip to buy souvenirs in Krisna Store. I bought some souvenirs for my family and my friend in Bandung. from Krisna, we went to Bedugul. The trip to the Bedugul was very long and steep. but it was very worth it when we arrived there. because of the second and the third fleet went to Tanah Lot because they got delay on the first day, so we had more times in Bedugul. I really like the weather and the view.
Bedugul was our last destination in Bali because we had to go back to Bandung on the next days. we went back to Bandung by ship and train. on the night, we got in to the ship for crossing the strait to the East Java. we arrived in East Java on the midnight, so when we arrived in bus, we slept. we woke up in Probolinggo (if i wasn't mistaken) to have a breakfast. other than having breakfast, we also took a bath and changed our clothes for continuing our trip to Surabaya.
we continued our trip to Surabaya, and we passed the Suramadu Bridge. when I saw the sea, I saw that there was difference colour on the water. the tour guide said, it was because of natural phenomena, which is the difference in salt levels then make the water of the sea is different. we finally arrived in Gubeng Station. It was our last destinations from our Tur Budaya trip! my classmated and I were having sooo much fun in the train although we were very tired. I thought that because of during in Bali, my class was divided in some bus, so we didn't have together time. I was very happy in this Tur Budaya. I hope I can have the next better trip with my lovely classmates!




Komentar

Postingan Populer