Aspiration Day 2019

Hello, people! I'm gonna share one of my organization's program, which is Aspiration Day 2019. Aspiration Day is the annual program from PK or Perwakilan Kelas that is for improving Warga Tiga's apirit to speak for their opinion to SMAN 3 Bandung. This year, Aspiday has 2 events. There are Festival and Kilas. Festival was held on April 26, 2019 and Kilas was held on May 20, 2019. Both were held in Aula Baru. Because of me being the part of PK, I was also being the comittee of the events. I was the committee of FPR, which works for licensing and finance. In festival, the agenda was talkshow with Mrs. Keri Lestari, Unpad's vice chancellor and Mrs. Dian, coach of the VII region high school in the education of West Java province. Other than that, there was also performance by MK 3 (Musik Klasik) and the guest star, Amigdala. During the Festival of Aspiday, I did LO-ing the Master of the Ceremony (MC), Putri Adilla, which is the student of SMA 3 that graduate recently. I didn't take a lot of photos while the event, I just have the photo on the backstage, with my friends in PK and the guest star, Amigdala.
Now, I'm going to share about the 2nd event from Aspiday, which is Kilas (Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa). Based on the name of the event, it is the event for SMA 3's students to deliver their aspiration directly to the school's part which is headmaster, vice principal, the teachers, even to the OSIS. It also based on PK's vision, being the bridge for 3 schools components, OSIS, School Part, and also Warga Tiga or the student. the event is very interesting, because it really shows that the students of SMA 3 is very active and critical.

Komentar

Postingan Populer